About Me
- Kat
- Fleet Hampshire, United Kingdom
- I am a hard working, business woman (I use that term loosely), a mum of kids and dogs, a devoted wife, a ‘try hard’ friend and above all else a paranoid control freak who cannot believe that my life turned out pretty great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This is something I have long forgotten but something I am aiming to rectify. I have been looking inwardly for a while now as I realised I h...
-
In my last post, I shared the why behind my decision to have a tummy tuck and breast uplift. This time, it's all about the how . Findin...
-
I have done a lot of reflection since my last post and made some positive steps. One of my pet hates is when people moan constantly about si...



No comments:
Post a Comment